GET GOING ASAP
No time for : ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, READY STEADY
16. High-level Action Plan
It’s common knowledge; without action, nothing will happen.
- Focus on the user experience.
- Make sure that users can easily find and pay for what they seek.
- Highlight benefits and solutions and be the answer to their keyword search.
1. Start, get it going, feed demand with minimum input and let your customers guide you to perfection
1.1 Your online business venture is likely to start with you wanting to make money online and
1.1.1 You have an existing business or
1.2.2 You do not have an existing business
2. Research the market
2.1. Find viable niches that are relatively less competitive
2.2. Find popular products to meet the demand in the niches identified
3. Test the market
3.1. Sell product on e-commerce sites
3.2. Build a website and online shop and stock it with agency and or affiliate products
3.3. Monitor the duration that Adwords run for and the cost thereof
3.4. Evaluate the competitor marketplace for affiliate marketing
3.5. Establish the likely market size and optimal pricing for the products identified
4. Open your website, online shop or product showcase
4.1. Decide on what is to be your focus and outsource the rest
4.2. Market products, information or both
4.3. Expand your online range with complimentary affiliate products
5. Run your business well
5.1. Make a service delivery promise and keep it
5.2. Be admirably predictable and delight your customers
6. Market your business to attract traffic
6.1. Deploy offline direct marketing campaigns; flyers, posters, telemarketing etc
6.2. Promote managed online coupon/deal sales
6.3. Write articles that refer readers to your site
6.4. Attract affiliate marketers to promote your products
6.5. Run viable Adwords campaigns