PDF Documents are typically presented with one page below the other in a continuous sequence. One scrolls down to find the next page. The linked Webpage offers the same functionality. You can copy and paste in page after page or you can load page jpg's.
Linked Webpages are an Option in the Communicator Site Builder. there is no limit to the number of pages that you can make.
Linked Webpages can be a free standing website pages that can be added as a webpage in the website tab menu dropdown options, store menu tab dropdowns, as a button/ image/text hyperlink or as an independent webpage.
You can copy and paste content from Word, Powerpoint, excel or from website pages. Alternatively, you can save content on Word, Powerpoint, excel etc as images and load the images to the Linked Webpage. the following features are available options:
1. Privacy (Password Access)
2. Layout Structuring - Click to setup the following / no coding needed
2.1 Border Width
2.2 Border Style
2.3 Background Colour
2.4 Load a Background Image
2.5 Activate a Header Marquee
2.6 Activate a Footer Marquee
2.7 Load a Footer Banner Image
3. Add Instagram, Facebook or twitter Usernames to activate a private or public galleries.
4. Load a Page Header Image
5. Position the page to have the website, store or no menu bar (Independent webpage with a folder URL). there are no page categories.
6. Load text, image, video or copy and paste in system generated code into the page CKeditor. 7. Activate Page and password Status (Actve/ Inactive)
Linked Webpages are suited to host powerpoint, word, excel, tables, images and video content. Cut and paste or load page jpgs. You can also cut and paste website pages.
In the example, above right YouTube Embed Code has been added to a table that is one column wide and with three rows. One for each video. The webpage has the social media album options activated and it has the option for inclusion as a website page activated.The advantage of this is that the user can easily navigate back to the website from this independent webpage.