CENTURION FLIGHT ACADEMY WANT2FLY DEALS:10 min from Fourways & Centurion
Centurion Flight Academy (Pty) Ltd
About Us & Terms & Conditions
We are conveniently situated 10 minutes from Fourways just off the R511. Proceed up William Nicol and pass Montecasino, then pass the Indaba Hotel and Diepsloot. Drive under the outer ring road (N14) and turn right 200m past the freeway onto the R114 for a km and look for the Eagle's Creek sign on your right. The airstrip lies alongside the freeway on the northern side.
You will be in experienced hands as we are an accredited flight school with many years of experience in teaching people to fly. All Pilots are certified professional instructors.
You need no experience just a desire to fly!
All flights are exhilarating and are ideal for Xmas presents, bachelor parties, corporate team building or family occasions such as anniverseries and birthdays.
Contact us to discuss and finalise a flight booking on 082 666 2000. T's & C's will be provided upon arrival and when making your booking. Payment is due upon booking confirmation.
Redemption is on presentation of a printed DEAL Coupon. You can print this one.
Read more about us by linking to our listing and website. See the READ MORE button image below.
The Airplane Factory: Sling Aircraft R50,000 off Retail
No single aircraft can fulfill the special needs of every pilot. Nevertheless, The Airplane Factory believes that the Sling enjoys a set of qualities that will fulfill the needs, at the highest level, of many pilots and flight training schools.
The Sling comprises a stressed skin semi-monocoque structure, precision punched from sheet aluminium by CNC punch. Punching is so precise that no drilling-out or de-burring is required. Parts go together much as with a child’s "Mechano" toy. The entire build is light, precise and simple, even for beginners to manage. And is entirely South African designed and developed.
Some of the features which make the Sling such a fine aircraft include:
· Her flying characteristics - perfectly coordinated, highly responsive controls (she feels like a fighter jet without being over-sensitive);
· Her performance - close to the best across the full range of qualities;
· Her aluminum construction - for ease and consistency of construction and proven strength and lifespan;
· Her airframe strength and durability – she won’t break easily and if you treat her right, she’ll last you for the rest of your life;
· Her excellent instrumentation options;
· Her wide cockpit, excellent all around view and substantial luggage capacity;
· The incorporation, by design, of a ballistic parachute for safety;
· The use of high quality components throughout;
Chat to Kyle Beckett 083 277 8625, Andrew Pitman 076 498 7391 or Mike Blyth 083 550 1163 who will let you have the terms and conditions plus confirm the deal price for your selected Sling specification for a Sling 2, Sling 4 or Sling Tail Dragger.