HOW TO TIPS
Social Media Sharing
All of the fiollowing are options open to the page owner. They may individually be activated or deactivated.
- To share the post on your Facebook page please log into your Facebook page
- Next select the f Share option and the link will be added to your facebook page.
- The Linkedin share option works in the same way as facebook sharing does.
- . Log in to your Linkedin Page then select the "In Share" option and you will add a link to Linkedin that can be shared with a contact selected by you.
- To tweet a message you will be asked, as a first step, to login to your Twitter account.
- Twitter archive
- Selecting this option will display the tweet history on the nominated Twitter account.
- The site owner has the option to offer image sharing.
- If activated the images on Facebook, Twitter and on Instagram for nominated accounts/pages will be shared.
- Note that only Facebook pages offer the integration to harvest images. Facebook groups do not offer this integration option.